This is my first post here - be gentle with me! I did a search but couldn't find an answer here and maybe this isn't the right place but I reckon you folk know a lot more than me anyway.
I have successfully created the Knoppix CD and used it to do a few things and it just about blows my socks off - an incredible piece of work. However, and nothing to do with Knoppix I know - the fonts in the Open Office programs look very blurry and frankly horrible. I know this is not Knoppix because I installed a windows version of Open Office on my wife's machine (totally different from mine) and it was exactly the same - so I don't think one can blame the video cards or drivers etc., either.
Is there anything that can be done to improve the screen fonts? Any suggestions gratefully received!
Thanks,
Chris

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00