-
recover deleted knoppix image file
I just accidentally deleted my image file from a thumb drive that i use for my home directory when booting from knoppix cd. I usually boot with
knoppic home=scan
i immediately realized what i had done and stopped and removed thumb drive from windows computer.
How can I restore or reconstruct that image file? I had some documents saved there that I would like to recover.
thanks
lala
Similar Threads
-
By ary in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-13-2005, 12:37 PM
-
By s-m-n in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 05:27 PM
-
By sakiZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 07:34 PM
-
By scrat in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 04:24 PM
-
Replies: 18
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 02:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99