Have you allready tried Active Undelete? This will recover all your lost data
I just accidentally deleted my image file from a thumb drive that i use for my home directory when booting from knoppix cd. I usually boot with
knoppic home=scan
i immediately realized what i had done and stopped and removed thumb drive from windows computer.
How can I restore or reconstruct that image file? I had some documents saved there that I would like to recover.
thanks
lala
Have you allready tried Active Undelete? This will recover all your lost data
Try searching for
Linux file undelete.
sorry for being a partycrasher but just a minor thing i think might be relevant,
i think thet undeleting on a FLASHDRIVE is a no go project?? as far as I know there is no such thing, there are no residual magnetism to scan, no physicaly changed media to read... just transistors...
Solid state drive acts just like a magnetic drive.Originally Posted by OErjan
The "transistors" are locked into their positions intill forced to changed.
Being the way things are usually deleted (the pointers to the file erased) and being how you removed the drive as soon as it was deleted. The file is more then likely still there and intact.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00
64 GB Ram (32x2) Memory for laptop: Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$280.00