-
Wait, hang on there...I haven't told you the entire story... 
The laptop boots up Knoppix just fine. I tried it just now.
Reason why I didn't just backup from the laptop using the built in CD burner is because I wanted to save on CD's and use DVDs instead (Really bad choice there, considering how fast I'm going now)
It'd be intresting to know how to network these two together. Things would be much more efficient than it is now...
Similar Threads
-
By Ming in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 10:14 AM
-
By HappyDays in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-26-2005, 06:29 AM
-
By kjjaeger in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:37 PM
-
By Tito in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-12-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By ph28205 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 02:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98