-
Win XP Machine- Trying to Access /mnt/hda2/Program Files
I've booted up with Knoppix CD, and I'm trying to access a Windows XP Professional HD (/mnt/hda2). In trying to access Program Files (which has a lock on it), a dialogue tells me "You do not have enough permissions to read file:/mnt/hda2/Program Files".
How do I access this, so I can recover photo-images stored underneath the Kodak directory? (Please be specific - I'm still a Knoppix-Newbie!)
After I can access it, I would like to use a GUI (WebBrowser) to FTP to my nearby machine running FTP. This I've already done for my "Documents and Settings" folder.
I appreciate your assistance in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By adamherb in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-23-2005, 09:18 PM
-
By Free in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 07:10 PM
-
By adamherb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 05:00 AM
-
By adamherb in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 03:22 AM
-
By zuzu in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-04-2003, 06:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72