-
Senior Member
registered user
No scroll wheel with kernel 2.6.6
I'm running knoppix 3.4 installed from the linuxtag 3.5 dvd. It is the best!!!!
Mostly I run the 2.4.26 kernel. I notice that if I boot with the 2.6.6 kernel that my scroll wheel (microsoft ps2 mouse) doesn't work-yet it's fine with 2.4. ?? I did a search and in the knoppix FAQ's there was a mention of having modules psmouse and mousedev. I tried to apt-get psmouse but apt-get said "E: Couldn't find package psmouse" Also modprobing returned
FATAL: Module psmouse not found.
john@ixan:~$ modprobe mousedev
FATAL: Module mousedev not found.
It's not that big a deal just wondering if anyone knows what's up on this-Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By ocschwar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 09:19 PM
-
By JMarsh in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 03:33 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:35 AM
-
By my2cents in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2003, 03:30 AM
-
By Smitty in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2002, 02:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope
$89.00