-
I have found an answer to why I couldn't log in as a normal user. My disk was full (hda1). Once I uninstalled via kpackage a bunch of stuff I don't use, I could log in again.
As far as using hda3 (15GB) for something useful, maybe for mounting my /home directories on, anyone have any ideas? Mess with etc/fstab?
Jerry
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:14 PM
-
By ClubMed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 02:05 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 06:34 PM
-
By Massimo in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:59 PM
-
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Hitachi Ultrastar 3TB 7200RPM 3.5in SATA III 6Gb/s - enterprise-grade hard drive
$49.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$343.98

ST2000NM0023 SEAGATE 2TB 7200 RPM 6G DP SAS MDL 3.5“ HARD DRIVE
$14.90

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99