-
Senior Member
registered user
OK, Rock, I did everything you say to do above to my server. Now on the client I removed S99kdm from /etc/rc3.d and set my runlevel to 3 in inittab.
So the client boots to a text-based login screen. I then login as one of the users defined on the client PC. Then on the command line I issue X -query 10.10.2.5 but all I get is a grey X screen and nothing else happens.
All I can do is move the mouse around! What gives here?
Please help!
TIA,
Similar Threads
-
By nuklear in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-03-2005, 04:31 AM
-
By roc in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 06:49 PM
-
By yonatan in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 08:42 PM
-
By RigorMortis in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 03:38 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 11:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1980's Commodore VIC - 20 Computer with Original Box and Manuals POWERS ON
$99.95

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00