-
I got the way with the boot.ini file now!
I installed Knoppix on hda7 now and the Swap Partition is hda6.
Installed Knoppix with Lilo in the root partition of Linux.
Also I edited the boot.ini and I can choose also Linux now on booting up.
But when booting Linus it still stops at the bootup screen showing not more than:
That's all.
What damed problem do I have???
Similar Threads
-
By Siegfried_Heintze in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2006, 06:15 AM
-
By bloomingeek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-09-2005, 09:51 AM
-
By kooladi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 12:42 AM
-
By djh-world in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-15-2005, 07:08 PM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25