-
I got the way with the boot.ini file now!
I installed Knoppix on hda7 now and the Swap Partition is hda6.
Installed Knoppix with Lilo in the root partition of Linux.
Also I edited the boot.ini and I can choose also Linux now on booting up.
But when booting Linus it still stops at the bootup screen showing not more than:
That's all.
What damed problem do I have???
Similar Threads
-
By Siegfried_Heintze in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2006, 06:15 AM
-
By bloomingeek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-09-2005, 09:51 AM
-
By kooladi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 12:42 AM
-
By djh-world in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-15-2005, 07:08 PM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage 1983-87 Macintosh System Tools 3.5 Floppy Disk Version 2.0.1 690-6023-B
$38.00

Vintage Coach Signature Embossed Leather Tobacco Tablet E-Reader Case 8”
$79.99

Vintage Heritage Leather Laptop/Binder Bag W/ Calculator - All Original Mint Con
$32.00

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99