-
Senior Member
registered user
I dont think thats the issue, I think that is for "text mode", I get the same output, but, then when X comes up, the XFree config gets loaded and the GUI changes into higher resolution... Or so it does in my setup... I know I am running in at least 12xx by 1024, possibly even the 16xx by whatever - I have found by "poking" around in "Control Center", under the "Display" area, can mess up my driver and force it down to something like 800 x 600, yuck!
If I have to examine my settings, I use "Info Center", less chance of KDE changing something on my display, and forcing me down to lower resolutions...
No clue why its not working - I think I'm using the "newest" NVidia drivers from the site, and have forced them into the kernel - can you run glxgears ? If you dont have 3d active, it wont run at all...
Similar Threads
-
By kallumama in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-06-2005, 04:37 PM
-
By tilleyrw in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 11:01 AM
-
By Darcian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:02 AM
-
By Matth in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 08:33 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 01:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99