I found that for Knoppix 5.0.1 I had to go to open up a ROOT Shell Command Prompt
Then enter:
IFCONFIG ETH0 UP
ROUTE ADD DEFAULT GW 192.168.2.1
to be able to get my DNS working and get on the internet
I found that for Knoppix 5.0.1 I had to go to open up a ROOT Shell Command Prompt
Then enter:
IFCONFIG ETH0 UP
ROUTE ADD DEFAULT GW 192.168.2.1
to be able to get my DNS working and get on the internet

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 400800 PAL CPU6502C Sally PCB with PAL ANTIC GTIA G3D
$70.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75