-
Belkin F5D6020 reactivation
belkin comes back 
so the problem is still not resolved
I have Belkin F5D6020 ver.3000ee (rev 20)
VEN:1799 DEV:6020
I've downloaded all available drivers, and loaded them via ndiswrapper
almost all of give result :
Code:
ndiswrapper -l
Installed ndis drivers:
net8180 driver present, hardware present
but while I'm trying to modprobe ndiswrapper
it shows
Code:
ndiswrapper (wrapper_init:134): loadndiswraper failed (256): chech system log for messages form 'loadndisdriver'
ndiswrapper (wrapper_init:141): ndiswrapper: initialization failed
FATAL: Error inserting ndiswrapper (/lib/..../ndiswrapper.ko): Invalid argument
It is Konoppix v. 5.0.1 EN
with kernel 2.6.17 #4
working on
IBM ThinkPad 600X
I have to boot Knoppix via: "knoppix nodma"
otherwise bootloader looks for CD on /dev/hda (hard driver) what cause a hang-up
BTW Of course I can't check the log, because it's empty ...
I'm looking forward for any help about that.
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By jrev in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 10:00 AM
-
By valkyrie in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By knop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By yazdzik in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 05:38 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 06:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00

Lot of 11 USB flash Drives, Various Memory
$30.00