I used google & found some links:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14228
http://www.pcbuyersguide.com/softwar...eWineList.html
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1087
I hope this helps.
James
I have been using Knoppix as my rescue\utility for a while now, the one thing missing is the ability to scan for spy ware. This would be a great addition to the Knoppix toolkit.
Does anyone know if this is being worked on?
Are there any spy ware scanners available for linux? (I haven't found any)
What have other people done to overcome this?
Thanks!
I used google & found some links:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14228
http://www.pcbuyersguide.com/softwar...eWineList.html
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1087
I hope this helps.
James

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5gb W/Rack Mount Kit W/Keystones and Original hardware.
$500.00
Sophos XG 125 Rev.3 Desktop Firewall 8x GbE 1x SFP Wiped - No Power Adapter
$74.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99