Try typing floppyconfigOriginally Posted by RhavoX
instead. that worked for me.
I run Knoppix from a cd. Do some configuring. Export settings to a floppy. And then on boot I type knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy and it didn't worked. I also tried scan and without auto... None of them worked... Any ideas?
Try typing floppyconfigOriginally Posted by RhavoX
instead. that worked for me.
For me tooTHX

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
$75.00
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT2 Network Stacking Module Kit Catalyst 9300L & 9300LM New
$495.57
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89