I run Knoppix from a cd. Do some configuring. Export settings to a floppy. And then on boot I type knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy and it didn't worked. I also tried scan and without auto... None of them worked... Any ideas?
I run Knoppix from a cd. Do some configuring. Export settings to a floppy. And then on boot I type knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy and it didn't worked. I also tried scan and without auto... None of them worked... Any ideas?
Try typing floppyconfigOriginally Posted by RhavoX
instead. that worked for me.
For me tooTHX

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand
$48.51
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75