I used google & found some links:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14228
http://www.pcbuyersguide.com/softwar...eWineList.html
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1087
I hope this helps.
James
I have been using Knoppix as my rescue\utility for a while now, the one thing missing is the ability to scan for spy ware. This would be a great addition to the Knoppix toolkit.
Does anyone know if this is being worked on?
Are there any spy ware scanners available for linux? (I haven't found any)
What have other people done to overcome this?
Thanks!
I used google & found some links:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14228
http://www.pcbuyersguide.com/softwar...eWineList.html
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1087
I hope this helps.
James

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$480.63
Apple Macbook Pro 16" i9-9880h 64GB 1TB - Good
$489.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99
SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16
Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good
$489.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD
$444.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$14.78