Try typing floppyconfigOriginally Posted by RhavoX
instead. that worked for me.
I run Knoppix from a cd. Do some configuring. Export settings to a floppy. And then on boot I type knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy and it didn't worked. I also tried scan and without auto... None of them worked... Any ideas?
Try typing floppyconfigOriginally Posted by RhavoX
instead. that worked for me.
For me tooTHX

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
BOC Edwards EXT70 B722-05-000 G1946-80002 Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump ISO63
$100.00
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$106.14