-
Senior Member
registered user
OK, Michael, that's great! I think I'll try javaPVM first. When I have some time, I really want to play with your CD. I think I'm going to have to hdinstall it, however, as I can't get PXE to work. Security is not an issue. These machines use only local static IP addresses and are not accessible from off campus.
One of the reasons openMOSIX appealed to me is all the monitoring software that made it easy to see that the cluster was actually doing something! I saw on your website that Ganglia is now on your ISO, that's great too! Of course, lets not forget the auto load balancing for certain apps that can migrate over MOSIX as well as nodes being added automatically to the cluster....
BTW, I see you have a demo the uses OCTAVE. I'm not familiar with that application. I know its one of the QUANTIAN suite of apps along with R and some Stats and CAS software. Could you describe what OCTAVE does and what your demo should show?
Regards,
A. Jorge Garcia
http://calcpage.tripod.com
Similar Threads
-
By dvryknopper in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:05 AM
-
By daisuke0kun in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-10-2005, 11:55 AM
-
By mcreel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 09:00 AM
-
By mcreel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 09:55 AM
-
By mcreel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 09:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

Asus ROG Strix B460-H LGA 1200 ATX Intel 10th Gen DDR4 Motherboard
$84.99