I treat KNOPPIX as a tool(a very useful one I would say), not distro so when(or if) it will be updated is not that important, IMO.
A few people have noticed the slowdown in the release of new Knoppix updates. I was beginning to wonder if the project was coming to a conclusion.
If you look here:
http://www.linuxtag.org/wws/arc/debi.../msg00062.html
you will see things have not stopped. The man himself explains the current status. He seems to call it 3.7 as well, which will be terribly confusing with that PC Welt edition around!
ICPUG
I treat KNOPPIX as a tool(a very useful one I would say), not distro so when(or if) it will be updated is not that important, IMO.
As somone who does use it as a nice distro it is nice to see it updated. That always been one of the downfalls of windows... After a few years of the same system it gets a little bland.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T280 Digitizer Battery Back Cover EB-BX306GBY
$150.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
LOT OF 5 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD M.2 SATA NVME MIXED LOTS Major Brands
$250.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 Screen 128GB Storage and a Samsung KEY BOARD
$150.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Lot of (4) 1TB NVME SSD M.2 2280 Samsung Micron Used
$399.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00