I treat KNOPPIX as a tool(a very useful one I would say), not distro so when(or if) it will be updated is not that important, IMO.
A few people have noticed the slowdown in the release of new Knoppix updates. I was beginning to wonder if the project was coming to a conclusion.
If you look here:
http://www.linuxtag.org/wws/arc/debi.../msg00062.html
you will see things have not stopped. The man himself explains the current status. He seems to call it 3.7 as well, which will be terribly confusing with that PC Welt edition around!
ICPUG
I treat KNOPPIX as a tool(a very useful one I would say), not distro so when(or if) it will be updated is not that important, IMO.
As somone who does use it as a nice distro it is nice to see it updated. That always been one of the downfalls of windows... After a few years of the same system it gets a little bland.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95