-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I have Feather Linux downloading now. Will give it a shot. It looks like it might be very tight fr a 64 meg device.
I'm downloading and planning on using the iso. Not clear on what the "boot img" file is or how I would use that with a pen drive. Any insight? There seems to be no link to a FAQ on the site. Should I use the boot img rather than the iso?
Would still like to have DSL on a USB too (at least until I decide feather works and will do the things I know I can do with DSL. So any more insight on getting DSL ona 64 meg flash gizmo would be welcome. I followed that link but the seemed to be mostly concerned with "normal" installs (if there is any such thing with a live CD) rather than poor man installs.
Similar Threads
-
By xfiles in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2005, 06:20 AM
-
By bigkahuna in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 08:22 PM
-
By probono in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:34 PM
-
By prehis in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 04:44 AM
-
By Obsidian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 06:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

TeamGroup T-Force DELTA RGB 64GB 2x32GB DDR5 RAM 6000(2Rx8) CL38-38-38-78 1.35V
$600.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00