-
Junior Member
registered user
I have DSL 0.8.4 on a mini-CDR and it weighs in at 49.1MB. I have also installed it to various usb drives ie CF cards,thumb drives etc but I use the "boot iso" on a floppy to boot the usb device as my computer does not have the option to boot from a usb device at least not that I've seen in my bios "boot order". I took one of my usb devices "Lexar JumpDrive" and formatted it as "FAT" and then copied the directories from the DSL disc to the JumpDrive.I wrote the "usb boot .iso" to a floppy with Rawrite on a Windows pc.
Similar Threads
-
By xfiles in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2005, 06:20 AM
-
By bigkahuna in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 08:22 PM
-
By probono in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:34 PM
-
By prehis in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 04:44 AM
-
By Obsidian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 06:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99