-
Need to recover data, please help
I Win XP install corrupted and I loaded knoppix and copies some personal files from the c: ntfs partition to d: fat 32 partition. But after I reinstalled XP I don't see any files listed in my d: drive. The space is taken up but I just don't see any of the files/directories I copied over.
I'm using XP sp2 and the knoppix version I used was 3.55 or 3.52. Please help and tell me how to recover this data. I am a complete newbie to Linux but has a fair degree of knowledge with Windows.
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By robmillard in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-04-2006, 08:58 PM
-
By Israel in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-21-2005, 07:51 PM
-
By craigw79 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By dreday202 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:03 AM
-
By bradleyko in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00