-
Junior Member
registered user
Need help installing Nvidia display driver
Hello, I was wondering, why isn't it just as easy to install a nvidia display driver like in the live cd mode? I just installed knoppix on my hardrive but I can't figure out how to install the nvidia driver manually
I need to shutdown X server but I'm afraid I cant get it back to run linux normally...
Can anybody guide me?
Thanks in advance...
Similar Threads
-
By parj in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-23-2006, 08:57 PM
-
By Krogen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 22
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 08:16 PM
-
By nvgringo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 01:59 PM
-
By nIght in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 09:28 PM
-
By aryakori in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2003, 06:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21

NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99