-
Knoppix detects my Wireless Card but...
Hi,
Knoppix is really a very good distribution. I really like it. It is so good that I have no Windows in my computer anymore
.
Of course Knoppix is not perfect, and one of the problems it gives me i that it does not detect my card in every boot. I mean: most of the time it works perfect, but in other cases it does not detect it and I have to restart (It is the only way I know to fix this
). Does anyone know a solution? I would be very happy just knowing how to make it detect the network card manually, after the rebooting process.
As usual, thank you in advance for any advice...
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-30-2005, 03:05 PM
-
By paradigm_shift in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 05:41 AM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 08:42 PM
-
By bsaber in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 05:43 PM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99