-
Junior Member
registered user
Quick Remastering Question
I am doing a remaster of 3.6 using the knoppix-remaster scripts. I would like to add a directory to the / dir but if I do this in the chrooted environment it ends up in the KNOPPIX subdirectory once I boot from the freshly remastered disc. How can I add a dir to / ?
Similar Threads
-
By jacksonon in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 06:21 AM
-
By benjamin1254 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 03:42 AM
-
By mikey_man380 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-06-2003, 10:56 PM
-
By mark1221 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 10:32 PM
-
By unimportantguy in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 09:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55