Or I need to go and get them then install myself ?
Or I need to go and get them then install myself ?
I think its only Blackdown Java JRE - not Sun JDK.
Regards,
Well, if you need standard java jdk (ie no javax.swing.*) you already have an open source alternative on the KNOPPIX CD.
Like I said, Klauss uses Blackdown Java JRE 1.3.1, which is GPL open source, as the interpreter for web browsing. So he doesn't need Sun's JRE which isn't open source.
Also, don't forget that the GCC open source GPL project for the gcc (C), g++ (C++) and other comiplers. Well, they've ported most of java (again not swing, but java.util.*, java.applet.*, java.awt.*, etc) in the form of gcj!
So, unless you need something fancy (like swing), you don't need to knx-hdinstall or to remaster to download and install Sun JDK.
Regards,
Do I need to configure anything in order to use it ? When I visited some java enabled site with Mozilla, it doesn't work.
Or alternatively, where is it(the java runtime) located ?

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72