Hi,
I worked a lot to get a minimal Knoppix 3.6. With apt-get remove and synaptic, I came to a 260 MB iso-file, but it's stille too much. I want just basic system and kde, and the official MiniKnoppix commes with 195 MB, so there are still packages to remove in my version.
I did what I can, but there are many packages I don't know if I can remove theme without breaking the system or no.
Is there anyone who is willing to help me ? I can send "dpkg-l"-list and iso-file if wanted. This could be quite interesting for other people.
I already did "apt-get update" and all seems to work. When this work is finished, I want to install firefox and a lot of multimedia-packages for videos like mplayer, totem, kaboodle and so on. Afterwords I can send my iso-file to people who want it.
thanks a lot
Klaus![]()

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
VTG Atari 130XE Home Computer System 130 XE Parts or Repair READ
$150.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer | Turns On
$299.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
READ UNTESTED But Works Vintage Atari 410 Program Recorder
$34.50