-
HARDENNING Knoppix
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out on this one. I need to make a server very secure adn I need to close all ports I don't really need. Here is what my server will offer:
WEB PAGE SERVICES (Apache, perl, cgi's)
FTP conectivity
SSH "
DNS
MAIL SERVICE (Using Q-mail, MYSQL)
Now, I need to leave only this ports and services open on my machin, to have it "hacker proof". Anyone know where I can get an easy to understand way to do this? (TUTORIAL with commands etc) I'm new to linux and don't know that much. Thank you.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer w/ Original Mouse Untested Parts Repair AS IS
$228.32

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer System 800 XL ** Tested ** AS-IS Parts or Repair
$123.75