When booting knoppix cd and ending it, would I have to reboot my computer or simply restart it? (Im using windows xp)
When booting knoppix cd and ending it, would I have to reboot my computer or simply restart it? (Im using windows xp)
hmm, I've always used the two terms interchangably.Originally Posted by elbarto
You don't need to turn the computer off and then on again if thats what you mean.
yeah i herd that rebootin had sumthin to do with starting an os again majorly and losing all your sttings, and restarting just being when you shut down os and then restart(heh heh) it again. I'm pretty much a newb at this, so I dont really know shit about it.
We were allnews once. I can understand.Originally Posted by elbarto

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$215.25
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99