-
Junior Member
registered user
Don't know how to install without apt. PKG_CONFIG_PATH prob
It's against my religion to install something without apt, but I've given in to temptation. I've downloaded the compressed file, unzipped it to a random directory, then typed "make". make says:
Package gtk+-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gtk+-2.0.pc'
to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
No package 'gtk+-2.0' found
I think I have gtk; I've got gaim on there. I've tinkered to no avail.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Code:
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig
You can always check your PKG_CONFIG_PATH like so:
Code:
echo $PKG_CONFIG_PATH
Similar Threads
-
By cowmix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 11:26 PM
-
By lestat730 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
-
By roger_girardin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 12:25 PM
-
By annamerikin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 04:26 AM
-
By raypace in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99