-
help for mini KNOPPIX
Hi,
I worked a lot to get a minimal Knoppix 3.6. With apt-get remove and synaptic, I came to a 260 MB iso-file, but it's stille too much. I want just basic system and kde, and the official MiniKnoppix commes with 195 MB, so there are still packages to remove in my version.
I did what I can, but there are many packages I don't know if I can remove theme without breaking the system or no.
Is there anyone who is willing to help me ? I can send "dpkg-l"-list and iso-file if wanted. This could be quite interesting for other people.
I already did "apt-get update" and all seems to work. When this work is finished, I want to install firefox and a lot of multimedia-packages for videos like mplayer, totem, kaboodle and so on. Afterwords I can send my iso-file to people who want it.
thanks a lot
Klaus
Similar Threads
-
By jan4 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 03:35 PM
-
By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 07:04 PM
-
By bi11i in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 09:29 PM
-
By muczy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By MPenza in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 01:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99