-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix-installer on a remastered CD...
I have finished with my remaster CD but I have run into a problem. I want to install 'like on CD' to a hard drive to see if this installation could work on some old 'trash86' systems. I tried to do the 'knoppix-installer' from my remastered CD and I get a lot of error (don't ask...I did not write them down). My questions follows...
1. In doing the remaster did I trash the knoppix installer script?
2. By just putting the knoppix-installer script (I found of an installed system) in the /use/sbin directory (wild shot) does it need to go somewhere else?
3. What do I need to do to add the installer back to the CD if I need it (where also)?
Any other information would be helpful...
Thanks,
Richard-
Similar Threads
-
By tr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 08:26 PM
-
By CytoTech in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-14-2005, 04:47 PM
-
By ZedroS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 04:11 PM
-
By rust in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 07:45 PM
-
By urpk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-16-2003, 08:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco ISR4451-X/K9 Integrated Services Router
$95.00

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99