Wow, very nice.
What is the termperautre program, I wouln't mind having something like that.
before i started in september i was so new to linux.
But now i have learned a lot about the computer and programming just be running linux which by running xp i would have never know about.
i have used this forum a lot and have configured everything from learning stuff here. I would like to thank ever one who helped!!
like wireless, gnome, bios, lilo , mbr etc.... for my laptop
i know this post is long but... here is a screen shot of my desktop
good quality one:
http://www.freewebs.com/siddarth/Screenshot.png
siddarth
Wow, very nice.
What is the termperautre program, I wouln't mind having something like that.
ya for sure:
for kde:
first download karamba (apt-get install karamba)
go to http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=6384 and download the weather one
and for gnome get the latest gnome (apt-get install gnome) it should be included in it
wallpaper from www.linuxsoft.cz
Here's a screenshot of a desktop bkgrnd I made from a pix taken of a cushion recently purchased.I was running off of the live CD that came with the book "Knoppix Hacks by Kyle Rankin".
Three Silly Penguins
Originally Posted by ryptyde
yeah i have seen the author in this forum too!
Though I've played around with my desktop for years ... I've never actually gotten around to posting a screenshot.![]()
Anyway - here's my current desktop if anyone is curious.
BTW Since I'm running Kanotix ... this isn't strickly speaking a Knoppix shot, but they are closely related!!![]()
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~monkymind/desktop1.jpg
Cheers
rob
nice it looks goodOriginally Posted by monkymind
![]()
My desktop on Fluxbox really very light... I'm already testing to incorporate lm sensors but for the moment this is all.
My Desktop anime on fluxbox
hay Seyyapc... holly f*** your desktop is cool as...man, hehehe...
gotta love that desktop...
coool.... i mean cooooooooooooooooool...
hehe, shes wearing no bra... :P
Very nice! One of the coolest fluxbox desktops I've seen. Like how you used the transparency and torsmo too!Originally Posted by Seyyapc
Cheers
rob

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell PowerEdge T430 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug 2X E5-2680 V3 Twelve Core 2.5Ghz 192GB 3X 2
$949.99
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$1029.99
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19