-
Re: My screenshoot updated.

Originally Posted by
Durand Hicks
nope cant see it
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Senior Member
registered user
oh, add to add some kosh icons..
-
Senior Member
registered user
That's mine
-
Senior Member
registered user
6 partions!! wow....
i like it, simple yet fun...
-
Here's the latest version of my on-going project to "gnomify" KDE. Ok, it's not Knoppix, it's a HD install of Kanotix 2005-1. I'd like to find better icons for the K-menu and Kanotix-menu... any suggestions?
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
chris-harry
6 partions!! wow....
no chris, my partions are only 3 but I think that knoppix consider 2nd and 3th after cds and floppy, so:
1 hda1
2 floppy
3 cdrom
4 cdrom1
5 hda5
6 hda6
-
this is my kde environment (kde 3.4 with voice recognition
)
it has an apple theme with karamba.
-

Originally Posted by
bigkahuna
Here's the latest version of my on-going project to "gnomify" KDE. Ok, it's not Knoppix, it's a HD install of Kanotix 2005-1. I'd like to find better icons for the K-menu and Kanotix-menu... any suggestions?
you probably did this but did you take a look at www.kde-look.org or www.kde-apps.org ?
-
Spandit,
I checked both KDE-Look and Gnome-Look and actually found a more complete set of icons on the Gnome site. I actually installed Gnome on my system as well, but it's a bit flakey so I decided I'd try to see how close I could make KDE look like Gnome. So far I'm pretty happy with the results.
Your screen is -very nice- BTW. How in the world were you able to get that text in the top menu bar? That's something I'd really like to do.
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-11-2005, 07:01 AM
-
By pettybone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2005, 07:26 PM
-
By probono in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 01:18 AM
-
By manjo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-03-2003, 03:29 PM
-
By andecla in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 07:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X 9000 Series Desktop Processor CPU Retail Box
$130.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00