hmm, I've always used the two terms interchangably.Originally Posted by elbarto
You don't need to turn the computer off and then on again if thats what you mean.
When booting knoppix cd and ending it, would I have to reboot my computer or simply restart it? (Im using windows xp)
hmm, I've always used the two terms interchangably.Originally Posted by elbarto
You don't need to turn the computer off and then on again if thats what you mean.
yeah i herd that rebootin had sumthin to do with starting an os again majorly and losing all your sttings, and restarting just being when you shut down os and then restart(heh heh) it again. I'm pretty much a newb at this, so I dont really know shit about it.
We were allnews once. I can understand.Originally Posted by elbarto

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$599.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
Factory Sealed Windows 2000 Professional Upgrade Edition Vintage PC Software NOS
$50.00
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage NEC PC-8001 32KB RAM Fully Working Set w/ Monitor Cable & Tape
$499.00