When booting knoppix cd and ending it, would I have to reboot my computer or simply restart it? (Im using windows xp)
When booting knoppix cd and ending it, would I have to reboot my computer or simply restart it? (Im using windows xp)
hmm, I've always used the two terms interchangably.Originally Posted by elbarto
You don't need to turn the computer off and then on again if thats what you mean.
yeah i herd that rebootin had sumthin to do with starting an os again majorly and losing all your sttings, and restarting just being when you shut down os and then restart(heh heh) it again. I'm pretty much a newb at this, so I dont really know shit about it.
We were allnews once. I can understand.Originally Posted by elbarto

(LOT OF 72) KINGSTON 8GB RAM 1Rx8 PC4-2400R DDR4 Memory
$2000.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98