When booting knoppix cd and ending it, would I have to reboot my computer or simply restart it? (Im using windows xp)
When booting knoppix cd and ending it, would I have to reboot my computer or simply restart it? (Im using windows xp)
hmm, I've always used the two terms interchangably.Originally Posted by elbarto
You don't need to turn the computer off and then on again if thats what you mean.
yeah i herd that rebootin had sumthin to do with starting an os again majorly and losing all your sttings, and restarting just being when you shut down os and then restart(heh heh) it again. I'm pretty much a newb at this, so I dont really know shit about it.
We were allnews once. I can understand.Originally Posted by elbarto

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i5-12400 CPU 2.50GHz 6-Core 12-thread SRL5Y LGA 1700
$121.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00