Hey all. Knoppix is ny latest in linux attempts on my laptop. I have run feather linux quite succesfully but found it a little to liteBooting Knoppix 3.6 from the cd works great but a little slow so I have installed it hard drive, dual booting XP(Panasonic toughbook CF-71 196MB, Belkin wireless PCMCIA F5D6020.) Before the hard drive install everything worked great including the wireless belkin card i have. All I had to do is run the netcardcanofig tool and the wireless tool to enter encryption. After the hard drive install, i get no card detected when running the netcardconfig tool. Also, the system info shows no PCMCIA cards detected. If I pull the PCMCIA card out and reboot with it out, then plug it in, it works. Not the end of the world I know but it would be nice if it worked all the time. Hopefully there will be a quickfix for this. If there is any info that i should have put in here that i didn't, please let me know.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89