modconf at console to install any other needed modules. There are scsi modules that can be installed. Getting them on the CD is what I don't know. Somehow remastering or something like that.
My system: supermicro P4SC8, P4-3GHZ,512 RAM, on board SCSI, 3 IBM/Fujitus hard drives.
Problem: Knoppix does not recognize my hard drives when it boots from CD.
Question: Is there any way I can install the SCSI driver (AdpU320.sys) onto the CD?
Confession: Although a pretty advanced home computer enthusiast, I am an admitted Linux idiot, so I need specific instructions. (That's why I can't post the output of "lspci -v" as instructed.
Many thanks!
Jack
modconf at console to install any other needed modules. There are scsi modules that can be installed. Getting them on the CD is what I don't know. Somehow remastering or something like that.
rr: Thanks. I have the drivers for the scsi hd, but I have no idea how to get them on the knoppix cd. All the files on the cd are compressed, I believe, which may make it impossible. Is there a place we can suggest including specific scsi drivers for any new versions?
Jack

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
Intel Core i7-13700 16-Core 2.10GHz LGA1700 CPU Processor SRMBA
$235.00
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99
Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95
RGB Win11 AM4 Gaming PC Ryzen 5 3600X GeForce GTX1070Ti 512GB SSD 16GB RAM Wifi
$529.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99