modconf at console to install any other needed modules. There are scsi modules that can be installed. Getting them on the CD is what I don't know. Somehow remastering or something like that.
My system: supermicro P4SC8, P4-3GHZ,512 RAM, on board SCSI, 3 IBM/Fujitus hard drives.
Problem: Knoppix does not recognize my hard drives when it boots from CD.
Question: Is there any way I can install the SCSI driver (AdpU320.sys) onto the CD?
Confession: Although a pretty advanced home computer enthusiast, I am an admitted Linux idiot, so I need specific instructions. (That's why I can't post the output of "lspci -v" as instructed.
Many thanks!
Jack
modconf at console to install any other needed modules. There are scsi modules that can be installed. Getting them on the CD is what I don't know. Somehow remastering or something like that.
rr: Thanks. I have the drivers for the scsi hd, but I have no idea how to get them on the knoppix cd. All the files on the cd are compressed, I believe, which may make it impossible. Is there a place we can suggest including specific scsi drivers for any new versions?
Jack

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-CB Wifi 8th/9th Geb 1151 Motherboard
$84.99
ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99