Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: restore k3b to default appearance

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    237

    restore k3b to default appearance

    I clicked on something the other night while trying to burn an .iso file using K3B and now the appearance is all messed up. I cannot use program cause screen is just 1 big empty area that was enlarged from clicking the wrong thing! HELP! I need this program. How do I return it back to default look. bob

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,323
    Not a clue what you clicked on, but have you tried selecting everything shown under settings and all the toolbars? Or don't you even see the menu?

    EDIT: Re-read the problem. If you really can't see anything else than a white area restore ~/.kde/share/config/k3brc from a backup I hope you have, or try Alt-Space for the general appmenu.
    Or do: mv ~/.kde/share/config/k3brc ~/.kde/share/config/OLDk3brc

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    237

    k3b woes

    I probably should have clarified the problem .....What I did was accidently re-size a window in the program. The program still runs, but it displays one of the program windows full screen without any way to minimize or close or do anything! I havent tried the suggestions posted yet cause I was working on another project over weekend, but tonite i will go back to this problem. Maybe when i turn on computer k3b will be back to normal. The problem i was having is trying to figure out how to burn an .iso file to cd. I have been using a WINDOWS program to burn .iso's but I want to be able to use k3b. I couldnt find any reference to burning .iso files on any menu or any box to check for that function....I will post back later tonite...bob

Similar Threads

  1. Backup HDD to USB and Restore from USB to HDD
    By GCMartin in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 01:40 PM
  2. How do I use Knoppix to restore Win 9X Hdd.
    By borgward in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 11:51 AM
  3. Restore lilo
    By jjbergdolt in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 04:49 PM
  4. Kernel restore?
    By Linuxshark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 12:42 AM
  5. Desktop appearance/defaults in remaster
    By jake5m in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2003, 02:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive

$159.99



Hitachi HUS726060ALA640 6TB 7.2K SATA 3.5 6G HDD Hard Disc Drive picture

Hitachi HUS726060ALA640 6TB 7.2K SATA 3.5 6G HDD Hard Disc Drive

$109.99



HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar  6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860

$129.99



Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408

$354.99



Hitachi  / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD

$29.99



Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$24.99



HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED picture

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED

$34.95



HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health

$78.00



New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD

$137.59



HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD picture

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD

$41.00