Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: restore k3b to default appearance

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    237

    restore k3b to default appearance

    I clicked on something the other night while trying to burn an .iso file using K3B and now the appearance is all messed up. I cannot use program cause screen is just 1 big empty area that was enlarged from clicking the wrong thing! HELP! I need this program. How do I return it back to default look. bob

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,323
    Not a clue what you clicked on, but have you tried selecting everything shown under settings and all the toolbars? Or don't you even see the menu?

    EDIT: Re-read the problem. If you really can't see anything else than a white area restore ~/.kde/share/config/k3brc from a backup I hope you have, or try Alt-Space for the general appmenu.
    Or do: mv ~/.kde/share/config/k3brc ~/.kde/share/config/OLDk3brc

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    237

    k3b woes

    I probably should have clarified the problem .....What I did was accidently re-size a window in the program. The program still runs, but it displays one of the program windows full screen without any way to minimize or close or do anything! I havent tried the suggestions posted yet cause I was working on another project over weekend, but tonite i will go back to this problem. Maybe when i turn on computer k3b will be back to normal. The problem i was having is trying to figure out how to burn an .iso file to cd. I have been using a WINDOWS program to burn .iso's but I want to be able to use k3b. I couldnt find any reference to burning .iso files on any menu or any box to check for that function....I will post back later tonite...bob

Similar Threads

  1. Backup HDD to USB and Restore from USB to HDD
    By GCMartin in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 01:40 PM
  2. How do I use Knoppix to restore Win 9X Hdd.
    By borgward in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 11:51 AM
  3. Restore lilo
    By jjbergdolt in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 04:49 PM
  4. Kernel restore?
    By Linuxshark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 12:42 AM
  5. Desktop appearance/defaults in remaster
    By jake5m in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2003, 02:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD MZ-76E2T0 94-100% Health

$207.00



Samsung PM43H 43

Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ

$300.00



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/  64 gig/WIFI picture

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI

$85.00



RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2 picture

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2

$81.99



RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro picture

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro

$81.99



Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor

$41.00



Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung  picture

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung

$89.99



Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280  SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC picture

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC

$34.99



Samsung Galaxy 9.6'' Tablet - E SM-T560NU - Black - 16GB Gray | For Parts picture

Samsung Galaxy 9.6'' Tablet - E SM-T560NU - Black - 16GB Gray | For Parts

$35.99