-
Senior Member
registered user
k3b woes
I probably should have clarified the problem .....What I did was accidently re-size a window in the program. The program still runs, but it displays one of the program windows full screen without any way to minimize or close or do anything! I havent tried the suggestions posted yet cause I was working on another project over weekend, but tonite i will go back to this problem. Maybe when i turn on computer k3b will be back to normal. The problem i was having is trying to figure out how to burn an .iso file to cd. I have been using a WINDOWS program to burn .iso's but I want to be able to use k3b. I couldnt find any reference to burning .iso files on any menu or any box to check for that function....I will post back later tonite...bob
Similar Threads
-
By GCMartin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-21-2010, 01:40 PM
-
By borgward in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-01-2006, 11:51 AM
-
By jjbergdolt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 04:49 PM
-
By Linuxshark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 12:42 AM
-
By jake5m in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 02:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$159.99

Crucial Micron 8GB (1x8GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT8G4SFRA32A
$29.99

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

Samsung M393AAK40B42-CWD7Y 128GB 2S4rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12-DB1 SERVER RAM ECC
$550.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00