I used google & found some links:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14228
http://www.pcbuyersguide.com/softwar...eWineList.html
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1087
I hope this helps.
James
I have been using Knoppix as my rescue\utility for a while now, the one thing missing is the ability to scan for spy ware. This would be a great addition to the Knoppix toolkit.
Does anyone know if this is being worked on?
Are there any spy ware scanners available for linux? (I haven't found any)
What have other people done to overcome this?
Thanks!
I used google & found some links:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14228
http://www.pcbuyersguide.com/softwar...eWineList.html
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1087
I hope this helps.
James

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00