I run Knoppix from a cd. Do some configuring. Export settings to a floppy. And then on boot I type knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy and it didn't worked. I also tried scan and without auto... None of them worked... Any ideas?
I run Knoppix from a cd. Do some configuring. Export settings to a floppy. And then on boot I type knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy and it didn't worked. I also tried scan and without auto... None of them worked... Any ideas?
Try typing floppyconfigOriginally Posted by RhavoX
instead. that worked for me.
For me tooTHX

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$60.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50