I used google & found some links:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14228
http://www.pcbuyersguide.com/softwar...eWineList.html
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1087
I hope this helps.
James
I have been using Knoppix as my rescue\utility for a while now, the one thing missing is the ability to scan for spy ware. This would be a great addition to the Knoppix toolkit.
Does anyone know if this is being worked on?
Are there any spy ware scanners available for linux? (I haven't found any)
What have other people done to overcome this?
Thanks!
I used google & found some links:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14228
http://www.pcbuyersguide.com/softwar...eWineList.html
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1087
I hope this helps.
James

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99