-
Senior Member
registered user
trouble fish:// ing?
I had to back-up my home as I messed-up my knoppix hdinstall and needed to reinstall the KNOPPIX CD with knoppix-installer. So I fished to another hdd on my home network and dragged and dropped all my home dirs on this PC to the other. OK, no problem.
So, I reinstalled KNOPPIX on this box and tried to reverse the process by copying the backed-up files from the other PC using fish again. The problem is that now I can only do so one file at a time or fish stalls out!
Anyone else have a problem with fish? Am I missing something? I've done this before with other PCs and all was a ok....
Regards,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 04:33 PM
-
By jon267 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2005, 10:35 AM
-
By nishtya in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 01:10 AM
-
By RoadKill in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Intel PC Camera Pack USB CICP3 825118 NOS Open Box Complete 2000
$39.99

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00

Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML
$100.00

Vintage AppleCD 150 M3022 SCSI CD-ROM Drive - Working
$75.00

Vintage Retro Gaming | EU Plug W/US Adapter | Commodore 1084 CRT Color Monitor
$249.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00