-

Originally Posted by
A. Jorge Garcia
I give up! I don't know what's wrong with this dubm thing. I got the 2 zeros, BTW. I'll just refer to my backups on an as needed basis....
Oh well. I quite understand but why not try mc instead of konq.
BTW, maybe I should have set-up /home in a separate partition to begin with! I've never done that. Is it hard to do?
Nope. http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...PartitionHowTo (hope it's the correct link as Docs are down)
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 04:33 PM
-
By jon267 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2005, 10:35 AM
-
By nishtya in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 01:10 AM
-
By RoadKill in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

Dell PERC H755 8GB NV 12Gb/s Pci-e RAID controller card 29XMF Full Height
$899.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

LSI Oracle 9361-16i 16-Port 12Gb SAS PCIe RAID Controller 7332895
$77.97

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99